- What is included in the COA broken down by billed costs and incidentals?
- If I haven't applied for financial aid, is it still possible to do so and what financial aid forms are required?
- Are there merit-based scholarships? If the student did not receive a merit-based scholarship in the freshman offer, is it possible to still apply?
- Assuming cost and family responsibility remain constant, how will grant and loan amounts change from year to year? What if my situation changes?
- Are there conditions such as grade point average, enrollment status, or major to renew my scholarships and grants each year?
- Are students required to apply for financial aid even if they only receive a merit scholarship?
- How does the college treat outside scholarships in the financial aid package?
- What does the college estimate the total student debt will be upon graduation?
- What is the college's job placement rate?
- How can I appeal my financial aid offer?
Join our Community
Sign up for relevant, helpful college planning emails.