After completing this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Identify the wide range of resources available to DCF students
- Use these resources when speaking with DCF students
- Prioritize the best path to ensure students maximize scholarship and grant opportunities
To complete this lesson, participants will:
- Attend the live Financial Aid Resources for DCF Students webinar, presented by Kristen Quinlan of DCF, on Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 2:00 PM.
- Download a copy of the Financial Aid Resources for DCF Students webinar slides (coming soon)
- Read the MEFA blog post, Foster Youth and the Pursuit of Higher Education
Complete the MEFA Institute Evidence of Learning Form to earn 1 PDP for this lesson.
Join our Community
Sign up for relevant, helpful college planning emails.