After completing this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Identify the wide range of resources available to DCF students
- Use these resources when speaking with DCF students
- Prioritize the best path to ensure students maximize scholarship and grant opportunities
- Complete the MEFA Institute Evidence of Learning Form to earn 1 PDP for this lesson.
To complete this lesson, participants will:
- Watch the Financial Aid Resources for MA DCF Students webinar presented by Seth Riker, DCF Program Supervisor, Rebecca Procter, DCF Education and Training Worker, and Laurie Hernandez, DCF Education and Training Worker below.
- Download a copy of the Financial Aid Resources for MA DCF Students webinar slides.
- Read the MEFA blog post, Foster Youth and the Pursuit of Higher Education
Join our Community
Sign up for relevant, helpful college planning emails.