After completing this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Use social media to communicate with families
- Understand the differences between each social media platform
- Create school accounts, posts, and events on social media platforms
- Complete the MEFA Institute Evidence of Learning Form to earn 1 PDP for this lesson.
To complete this lesson, participants will:
- Watch the recording of the Using Social Media to Communicate with Families webinar below, delivered by Lisa Rooney of MEFA
- Download a copy of the Using Social Media to Communicate with Families webinar slides
- Read MEFA's blog post, Using Social Media to Research and Connect with Colleges
- View MEFA's profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for examples of how to reach families on social media
Join our Community
Sign up for relevant, helpful college planning emails.