After completing this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Use social media to communicate with families
- Understand the differences between each social media platform
- Create school accounts, posts, and events on social media platforms
To complete this lesson, participants will:
- Attend the live Using Social Media to Communicate with Families webinar on Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 8:30 AM
Register for the webinar
- Download a copy of the Using Social Media to Communicate with Families webinar slides (coming soon)
- Read MEFA's blog, Using Social Media to Research and Connect with Colleges
- View MEFA's profiles on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for examples of how to reach families on social media
Complete the MEFA Institute Evidence of Learning Form to earn 1 PDP for this lesson.
Join our Community
Sign up for relevant, helpful college planning emails.