Online Loan Certification
Our online loan certification system makes it easy to view and certify MEFA loans. We encourage you to take advantage of this system, and to provide other administrators at your school with online access.
Meg Villavicencio, firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-224-4814
Greg Hargrave, email@example.com, 617-224-4821
Angelina Mancini, firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-224-4817
Stephanie Wells, email@example.com, 617-224-4809
Resources for Families
- Events page: We have seminars, webinars, and other events we host for families on a wide range of college planning topics
- MEFA Loans: Our low-cost college loans have fixed interest rates and multiple repayment options
- Be a Wise Borrower: We offer tips to help families make smart choices when they borrow a college loan
- MEFA REFI: MEFA’s education refinancing loan is designed to lower a borrower’s monthly loan payment and interest rate
We offer webinars and in-house trainings that give you access to the latest information about MEFA loans, financial aid, and other areas of college financing. Learn More
Volunteer with MEFA
During the past year, MEFA reached over 20,000 families through more than 500 seminars on early college planning, college admissions, and college financing. We welcome your participation, so please contact Stephanie Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in serving as a volunteer presenter to speak to families at high schools in your community.
College Administrator Resources
Our Loan Disclosures and Self-Certification Form provide all the important details about our loans.
- MEFA’s Undergraduate Loan Application and Solicitation Disclosure
- MEFA’s Graduate Loan Application and Solicitation Disclosure
- MEFA’s Applicant Self-Certification Form
Use our U.Plan Distribution Refund Form to refund all or a portion of a student’s U.Plan payment to MEFA.
Giving a Financial Aid night? Contact Stephanie Wells at email@example.com to use our College Financing PowerPoint presentation and handouts.