Did You Know? 10 Fun Facts about MEFA Pathway
MEFA Pathway is a dynamic web portal that plays a key role in the Commonwealth's efforts around college and career readiness. It provides engaging tools and activities for students in grades 6-12 to learn about themselves and plan for post-secondary success. By increasing access to information about higher education and career path options, MEFA Pathway is tailored to meet the needs of diverse populations in Massachusetts.
Here are 10 facts about MEFA Pathway that you may have not known:
- Any student in Massachusetts is eligible to create an account in MEFA Pathway and access all features and activities, free of cost
- Student accounts are never disabled
- Student accounts transition seamlessly when the student advances a grade level
- The student Dashboard offers suggested platform activities based upon grade level
- MEFA Pathway is Common App and Parchment-integrated, meaning students can use these tools within MEFA Pathway in their college application process!
- MEFA Pathway translates to six languages
- We continue to enhance MEFA Pathway based on student and educator feedback
- Customer support is top notch. The MEFA Pathway team works directly with schools to develop a customized implementation plan and is always available to answer students' questions
- Over 30 lesson plans are available for 6-12 educators along with student-driven plans on a variety of subjects
- School counselor can add local scholarships to MEFA Pathway that students can then view on the Scholarship Search page
To learn more about what MEFA Pathway has to offer, watch our How It Works video. Students can easily create an account in the portal to instantly gain access to valuable information and tools useful for college and career planning. Registration is easy. Students simply need to go to mefapathway.org and click Register Here to be on their way to setting the groundwork to a college and career pathway.
If you're a school counselor and interested in having your school utilize MEFA Pathway, please contact Jennifer Bento-Pinyoun at email@example.com for further information regarding this no-cost college and career planning platform.
Sign Up for Emails
college planning tips.