After completing this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the primary types of financial aid
- Summarize the various ways colleges and universities communicate financial aid offers
- Educate students and parents on financial aid offer terminology
- Complete the MEFA Institute Evidence of Learning Form to earn 1 PDP for this lesson.
To complete this lesson, participants will:
- Register for the Helping Your Students Understand Financial Aid Offers and Pay the College Bill webinar on Monday, March 27, 2023 at 2:00 p.m.
- Visit MEFA's page, Understanding Financial Aid for College
- Watch MEFA's video, What are the Three Types of Financial Aid for College Students?
- Use MEFA's College Cost Calculator
Join our Community
Sign up for relevant, helpful college planning emails.