After completing this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Understand the definition of first-generation students
- Recognize the unique hurdles these students face
- Know the tools available to help them succeed
- Complete the MEFA Institute Evidence of Learning Form to earn 1 PDP for this lesson.
To complete this lesson, participants will:
- Register for the Getting First-Generation Students to the End webinar on Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 3:00 p.m.
- Download a copy of the Getting First-Generation Students to the End webinar slides
- Read MEFA's blog post, Planning for College with First-Gen Students
Join our Community
Sign up for relevant, helpful college planning emails.