After completing this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Understand the various ways to save for college
- Understand the differences between general savings and college-specific savings plans, including 529 accounts
- Compare the various college savings options available to families
To complete this lesson, participants will:
- Attend the live Saving for College webinar on Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 2:00 PM.
- Watch MEFA's video, 90 Seconds with MEFA: Why Save for College?
- Watch MEFA's video, Too Early to Save for College? Too Late?
- Read MEFA's blog, Should You Open a U.Plan or U.Fund?
Complete the MEFA Institute Evidence of Learning Form to earn 1 PDP for this lesson.
Join our Community
Sign up for relevant, helpful college planning emails.