After completing this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Recognize how students can find appropriate support services
- Understand how to prepare students for college-level work
- Educate students with disabilities and their parents on the resources available as they transition to post-secondary education
- Complete the MEFA Institute Evidence of Learning Form to earn 1 PDP for this lesson.
To complete this lesson, participants will:
- Watch the Preparing High School Students with Disabilities for College Success webinar below.
- Download a copy of the Preparing High School Students with Disabilities for College Success webinar slides.
- Read MEFA's blog post, Helping Your Student with a Disability Transition to College
- Read MEFA's blog post, College Planning for Students with Disabilities
Join our Community
Sign up for relevant, helpful college planning emails.