After completing this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Define opportunities for early college and career planning
- Identify key benefits of MEFA Pathway
- Use learned information and resources to support early college and career planning
- Complete the MEFA Institute Evidence of Learning Form to earn 1 PDP for this lesson.
To complete this lesson, participants will:
- Attend the live Learn How MEFA Pathway Can Help the Transition from Middle to High School webinar on Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 12:00 PM
If you can't make the upcoming live webinar, you can watch the recording of last year's Transition from Middle School to High School with MEFA Pathway webinar, presented with Cheryl Nelson of the Lunenburg School District.