After completing this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Define opportunities for early college and career planning
- Identify key benefits of MEFA Pathway
- Use learned information and resources to support early college and career planning
To complete this lesson, participants will:
- Watch the recording of our Transition from Middle School to High School with MEFA Pathway webinar, presented with Cheryl Nelson of the Lunenburg School District Watch Now
- Watch the video, Get to Know MEFA Pathway's Middle School Features
- Use the Exploring the Career Discovery Zone lesson plan with your students
- Read the blog, MEFA Pathway for Middle School Students
Complete the MEFA Institute Evidence of Learning Form to earn 1 PDP for this lesson.
Join our Community
Sign up for relevant, helpful college planning emails.