After completing this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Speak to all major components of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Guide students and families through any difficult FAFSA questions
- Understand where to find FAFSA help and additional resources
- Complete the MEFA Institute Evidence of Learning Form to earn 1 PDP for this lesson.
To complete this lesson, participants will:
- Watch the live A Deep Dive into the FAFSA webinar below, presented by Amy Staffier, Assistant Vice President, Enrollment Student Services & Director of Financial Aid at Simmons University
- Download a copy of the A Deep Dive into the FAFSA webinar slides
- Read about FAFSA Verification and The FSA ID
- Watch the video, What Happens Once You've Filed Your FAFSA
- Explore the FAFSA website
Join our Community
Sign up for relevant, helpful college planning emails.