After completing this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Define opportunities for early college and career planning
- Summarize the key benefits of early college and career planning
- Use gained information and resources when designing lessons plans and curriculum focused on early college and career planning
- Complete the MEFA Institute Evidence of Learning Form to earn 1 PDP for this lesson.
To complete this lesson, participants will:
- Watch the recording of The Importance of Early College & Career Planning webinar presented by Scott Solberg of Boston University below
- Download a copy ofThe Importance of Early College & Career Planning webinar slides
- Visit MEFA's page, College Planning for Middle School Students
- Read MEFA's blog post, MEFA Pathway for Middle School Students
- Watch MEFA's video, Advice for Middle Schoolers when Preparing for College
Join our Community
Sign up for relevant, helpful college planning emails.