All Things FAFSA®
Are you completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in the next few months? Make sure you leave yourself enough time to fill out the application. Financial aid deadlines are very important, and being late with your applications can mean missing out on significant funds. To assist you in the FAFSA process, we've compiled several resources below. From one-on-one assistance to instructional videos to online tip sheets, our list provides a wealth of information about this very important financial aid application.
- Understanding the FAFSA webinar: Watch a page-by-page tutorial on completing the FAFSA and learn helpful tips on answering questions correctly
- Are you asking these FAFSA questions?: Review some of the most common questions we receive from families
- FAFSA Day: Attend free events across Massachusetts to receive free one-on-one help with completing the FAFSA
- Top 10 Tips for Filing the FAFSA: We put together a list of key FAFSA tips you won't want to miss
- Are You My Mother? Defining Parents on the FAFSA: Review the guidelines on reporting parental information on the FAFSA
- What Happens Once You've Filed Your FAFSA?: Our video answers this important question
If you need additional assistance or have questions as you complete your FAFSA, we have college planning experts ready to help you. Call us at (800) 449-MEFA (6332) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also post financial aid tips across social media, so like us and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to stay updated.