After completing this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Identify the main features and functionality of MEFA Pathway
- Understand how and why MEFA Pathway can benefit students, families, and educators
- Direct students, families, and educators where to go to start utilizing MEFA Pathway resources
- Complete the MEFA Institute Evidence of Learning Form to earn 1 PDP for this lesson.
To complete this lesson, participants will:
- Watch the recording of the Everything You Always Wanted to Know About MEFA Pathway webinar below.
- Review MEFA's blog posts on MEFA Pathway and select two of interest to read
- Utilize a MEFA Pathway lesson plan of your choice to use with students
|Learn How to Connect Assessment Results to Career Options with MEFA Pathway||15 minutes - 0.25 PDP||Watch|
|Create and Update a Resume with MEFA Pathway||15 minutes - 0.25 PDP||Watch|
|Search for Colleges with MEFA Pathway||15 minutes - 0.25 PDP||Watch|
|Learn How to Create Goals and Strategies in MEFA Pathway||15 minutes - 0.25 PDP||Watch|
|Search for Scholarships in MEFA Pathway||15 minutes - 0.25 PDP||Watch|
|Learn About MEFA Pathway's Discovery Zone Activities for Middle School Students||15 minutes - 0.25 PDP||Watch|
|Learn How Internships Feature can be Applied to Work-Based Learning Experiences||15 minutes - 0.25 PDP||Watch|
After watching an on-demand webinar, submit your Evidence of Learning Form to earn PDPs.
Join our Community
Sign up for relevant, helpful college planning emails.