After completing this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Identify the major grant and scholarship programs in Massachusetts
- Educate families about Massachusetts-specific programs
- Understand where to go to learn more about programs in Massachusetts
To complete this lesson, participants will:
- Attend the live Understanding MA Financial Aid webinar on Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 2:00 PM or Watch the recording of our Understanding MA Financial Aid webinar, presented by Clantha McCurdy of OSFA
Register for the webinar
- Download a copy of the Understanding MA Financial Aid webinar slides
- Read MEFA's blog, Meet Clantha McCurdy, a Leader in Massachusetts Higher Education
- Read MEFA's blog, What to Know About the John & Abigail Adams Scholarship
- Visit the OSFA website
Complete the MEFA Institute Evidence of Learning Form to earn 1 PDP for this lesson.
Join our Community
Sign up for relevant, helpful college planning emails.