After completing this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Identify major trends in the college admissions process
- Understand the various components of the college admissions application
- Assist students and families with creating a well-rounded college list
To complete this lesson, participants will:
- Attend the live College Admissions Overview webinar, delivered by Andrew Carter of College of the Holy Cross, on Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 2:00 P.M.
- Download a copy of the College Admissions Overview webinar slides
- Read the MEFA blog post, Understanding the Admissions Decision Beyond the Application
- Watch the College Admissions interview with Andrew Carter, Senior Associate Director of Admissions at College of the Holy Cross
Complete the MEFA Institute Evidence of Learning Form to earn 1 PDP for this lesson.
Join our Community
Sign up for relevant, helpful college planning emails.