Tax Forms Related to Higher Education

We offer guidance on the 1098-T, 1098-E, 1099-DIV for U.Plan, and 1099-Q.  Read More

How to Easily Transfer Your Tax Refund into Your 529

Transfer your funds by completing Form 8888 using your online tax software, listing the accounts into which you would like your refund deposited, and attaching the form to your federal income tax return.  Read More

Tax Tips for Parents

You may be eligible for a MA college savings tax deduction or dependent care expenses credit. Read More

How the New Tax Bill Will Affect Families Paying for Higher Education

The new tax reform bill of 2018, officially known as the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, introduced significant changes into the economic landscape, and many will affect families planning and… Read More


Our Best Blogs of 2019 by Category

Categories include Saving for College, Planning for College, College Admissions, Financial Aid, Scholarships, Paying for College, and College Life.