After completing this lesson, participants will be able to:
- List common unique circumstances faced by students and families in the financial aid process
- Assist individuals with unique circumstances on how to navigate the college financial aid process
- Educate students and families with finding applicable resources
To complete this lesson, participants will:
- Attend the live Counseling Students with Unique Circumstances in the Financial Aid Process webinar on Thursday, November 5, 2020 at 2:00 P.M.
- Download a copy of the Counseling Students with Unique Circumstances in the Financial Aid Process webinar slides (coming soon)
- Read MEFA's blog, Applying for Financial Aid When Parents are Divorced
- Read MEFA's resource, College Resources for Veterans & Active Military
Complete the MEFA Institute Evidence of Learning Form to earn 1 PDP for this lesson.
Join our Community
Sign up for relevant, helpful college planning emails.