After completing this lesson, participants will be able to:
- List common unique circumstances faced by students and families in the financial aid process
- Assist individuals with unique circumstances on how to navigate the college financial aid process
- Educate students and families with finding applicable resources
To complete this lesson, participants will:
- Watch the recording of our Counseling Students with Unique Circumstances in the Financial Aid Process webinar with panelists Jennifer English of Worcester State University, Jane Kelleher of College of the Holy Cross, and Rob Loconto of Curry College.
- Download a copy of the Counseling Students with Unique Circumstances in the Financial Aid Process webinar slides
- Read MEFA's blog, Applying for Financial Aid When Parents are Divorced
- Read MEFA's resource, College Resources for Veterans & Active Military
Complete the MEFA Institute Evidence of Learning Form to earn 1 PDP for this lesson.
Join our Community
Sign up for relevant, helpful college planning emails.