After completing this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Reflect on how physically visiting a college campus can impact the college decision-making process
- Understand how objective data from freely available websites can be accessed and utilized without being overwhelming
- Discuss common myths and misconceptions of parents and students about college
- Complete the MEFA Institute Evidence of Learning Form to earn 1 PDP for this lesson.
To complete this lesson, participants will:
- Watch the Supporting Your Students in Making an Informed College Decision webinar below.
- Download a copy of the Supporting Your Students in Making an Informed College Decision webinar slides
- Read MEFA's blog, Researching Colleges When You Can't Visit Campus
- Explore the College Search tool in MEFA Pathway after creating a free student account
Join our Community
Sign up for relevant, helpful college planning emails.