After completing this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Describe the major decision points associated with offering financial aid
- Discuss with students how various schools approach financial aid differently
- Complete the MEFA Institute Evidence of Learning Form to earn 1 PDP for this lesson.
To complete this lesson, participants will:
- Watch the recording of the Hearing from the Financial Aid Office webinar with panelists Ebony Marsala from Northeastern University, William Smith from Stonehill College, Alcira Zadroga from Fitchburg State University, Aurelio Ramirez from MassArt, and Iris Godes from Dean College below.
- Read MEFA's blog post, Questions to Ask the Financial Aid Office
- Read MEFA's blog post, Can I Ask a Financial Aid Office for More Money?
- Read MEFA's blog post, Need More Financial Aid? Learn About the Appeal Process
Join our Community
Sign up for relevant, helpful college planning emails.