After completing this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Speak to current federal financial aid policies and legislative updates
- Identify which federal financial aid policies and legislative issues are important to share with families
- Know where to go to stay informed about these issues on an on-going basis
To complete this lesson, participants will:
- Watch the recording of our Post-Electoral Prognostication: Predicting Higher Education and Student Loan Policy Initiatives Under the New Administration webinar, presented by Betsy Mayotte of The Institute of Student Loan Advisors (TISLA)
- Download a copy of the Post-Electoral Prognostication: Predicting Higher Education and Student Loan Policy Initiatives Under the New Administration webinar slides (coming soon)
- Visit NAFSAA's Legislative Tracker for up-to-date news
- Visit Federal Student Aid's Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) page
Complete the MEFA Institute Evidence of Learning Form to earn 1 PDP for this lesson.
Join our Community
Sign up for relevant, helpful college planning emails.