After completing this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Speak to current federal financial aid policies and legislative updates
- Identify which federal financial aid policies and legislative issues are important to share with families
- Know where to go to stay informed about these issues on an on-going basis
To complete this lesson, participants will:
- Attend the live Legislative and Federal Financial Aid Overview and Update webinar, presented by Betsy Mayotte of TISLA, on Friday, December 11 at 8:00 A.M.
- Download a copy of the Legislative and Federal Financial Aid Overview and Update webinar slides (coming soon)
- Visit NAFSAA's Legislative Tracker for up-to-date news
- Visit Federal Student Aid's Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) page
Complete the MEFA Institute Evidence of Learning Form to earn 1 PDP for this lesson.
Join our Community
Sign up for relevant, helpful college planning emails.