After completing this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Identify the many financial considerations associated with making a college decision
- Discuss these financial considerations with students and families
- Use this knowledge to help families make informed financial decisions
To complete this lesson, participants will:
- Watch the recording of our Having the College Cost Conversation with Students and Families webinar
- Download a copy of the Having the College Cost Conversation with Students and Families webinar slides
- Review MEFA's College Cost Forecaster
- Read MEFA's blog 5 Ways to Save on New England College Costs
- Learn about Net Price Calculators
Complete the MEFA Institute Evidence of Learning Form to earn 1 PDP for this lesson.
Join our Community
Sign up for relevant, helpful college planning emails.