After completing this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Identify the main components of the Attainable Savings Plan
- Understand how students and families can utilize Attainable to pay for college expenses
- Direct students and families that may qualify for an Attainable account on how to open an account
To complete this lesson, participants will:
- Attend the live Deep Dive into The Attainable Savings Plan webinar on Wednesday, Janaury 13, 2021 at 2:00 PM.
- Download a copy of the Attainable webinar slides (coming soon) and the Attainable Fact Sheet
- Watch MEFA's videos, Attainable Facebook Live and Attainable FAQs Facebook Live
- Explore the Attainable overview page
Complete the MEFA Institute Evidence of Learning Form to earn 1 PDP for this lesson.
Join our Community
Sign up for relevant, helpful college planning emails.