Senior Year Timeline - Are you on track?
It’s easy during this busy time of year to get distracted with so many different demands of your time. Are you on track and prepared for the college financial aid process that begins January 1st?
What can you do now?
- Make a calendar of financial aid deadlines
- Apply for your Federal PIN
- Gather the necessary financial documents needed to complete the FAFSA®:
- Most recent Federal tax returns or W2s, or year-end pay stubs
- Bank statements
- Documents of untaxed income
- Social Security Numbers
Have more questions? Leave them in the comments section below, or call us at 800.449.MEFA.
Join our Community
Sign up for relevant, helpful college planning emails.