Our Top 20 Blog Posts of 2021
You've probably already seen some Best of 2021 lists in the past few weeks, but people write them for a reason. We all want to know what others have been experiencing, what we might have missed, and what we need to catch up on as we begin the new year.
In that light, we compiled a list of our 20 most popular blogs posts of 2021. You'll find below guidance on financial aid, college savings, admissions, and a few other college-related topics. We removed a couple posts that contained now-outdated scholarships, but you can always find our most recent scholarship lists by visiting our blog homepage and selecting the Scholarships category.
Without further ado, here are the 20 posts that interested our readers the most within the past year:
- Do You Need a Non-Filer Statement for Financial Aid?
- What is the Effect of Retirement Savings on Financial Aid?
- Are You Asking These FAFSA Questions?
- Will This Scholarship Affect My Financial Aid?
- Applying for Financial Aid with International Parents
- Here's How Colleges Calculate Your EFC
- Why You Might Be Interested in JROTC Even If You Don't Want to Join the Military
- What You Need to Know About Applying to Community College
- What is a College Applicant Portal?
- Understanding the Different Types of College Applications
- What to Do If You Don't Receive Work-Study
- What's the Difference Between the U.Fund and U.Plan?
- Completing the CSS ProfileTM? Check Out These FAQs
- What to Know About the John & Abigail Adams Scholarship
- Are You Required to Use IDOC for Financial Aid?
- When Life Situations Change, How Do You Complete the FAFSA®?
- Questions Parents Asked About the CSS ProfileTM
- The SECURE Act Expands Use of 529 Plans
- Finding Scholarships with Bold.org
- Financial Aid for Undocumented Students or Parents